Daikin İnverter Air Conditioner Error Codes
The code indication changes as displayed in the following table, and notifi es with a long beep.
U0 REFRIGERANT SHORTAGE
U2 DROP VOLTAGE OR MAIN CIRCUIT OVERVOLTAGE
U4 FAILURE OF TRANSMISSION (BETWEEN INDOOR UNIT AND OUTDOOR UNIT)
A1 INDOOR PCB DEFECTIVENESS
A5 HIGH PRESSURE CONTROL OR FREEZE-UP PROTECTOR
A6 FAN MOTOR FAULT
C4 FAULTY HEAT EXCHANGER TEMPERATURE SENSOR
C9 FAULTY SUCTION AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
EA COOLING-HEATING SWITCHING ERROR
E5 OL STARTED
E6 FAULTY COMPRESSOR START UP
E7 DC FAN MOTOR FAULT
E8 OVERCURRENT INPUT
F3 HIGH TEMPERATURE DISCHARGE PIPE CONTROL
H6 OPERATION HALT DUE TO FAULTY POSITION DETECTION SENSOR
H8 DC CURRENT SENSOR FAULT
H9 FAULTY SUCTION AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
J3 FAULTY DISCHARGE PIPE TEMPERATURE SENSOR
J6 FAULTY HEAT EXCHANGER TEMPERATURE SENSOR
L4 HIGH TEMPERATURE AT INVERTER CIRCUIT HEATSINK
L5 OUTPUT OVERCURRENT
P4 FAULTY INVERTER CIRCUIT HEATSINK TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Cooling (Heating) effect is poor
• Are the air fi lters clean?
• Is there anything to block the air inlet or the outlet of the indoor and the outdoor units?
• Is the temperature setting appropriate?
• Are the windows and doors closed?
• Are the airfl ow rate and the airfl ow direction set appropriately?
The ON/OFF TIMER does not operate according to the settings.
• Check if the ON/OFF TIMER and the WEEKLY TIMER are set to the same time. Change or deactivate the settings in the WEEKLY TIMER.
Remote controller does not work properly.
No remote controller signals are displayed.
The remote controller sensitivity is low.
The display is low in contrast or blacked out.
The display runs out of control.
The batteries are dying and the remote controller is malfunctioning. Replace all the batteries with new, size AAA.LR03 (alkaline). For details, refer to “To set the batteries” of this manual.
The indoor unit gives out odour.
This happens when smells of the room, furniture, or cigarettes are absorbed into the unit and discharged with the airfl ow. ( If this happens, we recommend you to have the indoor unit washed by a technician. Consult the service shop where you bought the air conditioner.)
The operation mode display of the remote controller is unusual.
Heating cannot be selected, even though the unit is heat pump model.
• Slide the DIP switch to the left as shown in the illustration so that the HEAT mode can be selected with the MODE selector button. The LCD displays AUTO and HEAT operation modes though the unit is a cooling only model.
• Slide the DIP switch to the right as shown in the illustration so that the AUTO and HEAT mode displays will disappear.
The outdoor fan rotates while the air conditioner is not in operation.
After operation is stopped
• The outdoor fan continues rotating for another 60 seconds for system protection. While the air conditioner is not in operation
• When the outdoor temperature is very high, the outdoor fan starts rotating for system protection.
An abnormal functioning happens during operation.
• The air conditioner may malfunction with lightning or radio waves. Turn the breaker off, turn it on again and try operating the air conditioner with the remote controller.