Garrison Portable AC Error Codes
If the unit displays error code E5, it is water full in the unit, you should drain the water, see “Draining the air conditioner”. After draining, you can operate and use the unit again. If the unit display error code E1/E2/E3/E4/EA, please contact customer service.
AIR CONDITIONER CYCLES ON AND OFF TOO MUCH OR DOES NOT COOL
• The air conditioner is not properly sized for your room. Check the cooling capabilities of your portable air conditioner. Portable air conditioners are designed as supplemental cooling to local areas within a room.
• The flter is dirty or is obstructed by debris. Clean the flter.
• There is excessive heat or moisture (open container cooking, showers, etc.) in the room. Use a fan to exhaust heat or moisture from the room. Try not to use heat-producing appliances during the hottest part of the day.
• The louvers are blocked. Install the air conditioner in a location where the louvers are free from curtains, blinds, furniture, etc
AIR CONDITIONER RUNS, BUT DOES NOT COOL
• The flter is dirty or is obstructed by debris. Clean the flter. • Air outlet is blocked. Clear air outlet.
• Set temperature is too high. Lower set temperature.