Voltas Limited is a multinational home appliance and consumer electronics company based in India. With headquarters in Mumbai, India the company is all set to design, develop, manufacture, and sell appliances such as air coolers, air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, and water dispensers, air purifiers, and other appliances.
Established in 1954, the company was a collaboration between Volkart Brothers and Tata Sons. Aim to bring forward a corporation that will one day offer services all over the world. Today, the company is broadly structured and has achieved awards such as National Energy Conservation Award, Maximum customer service best practices, and many others. Bring innovative ideas to life the company has made an impact around the world. Especially when it comes to their air conditioning units.
That being said, there are times when you will find yourself facing an unknown error caused by the Voltas AC, and wonder how to deal with the situation. For such a day, we are here to tell you that the best way to deal with the situation is to note down the error code and match it using the list below. Once you have the error code you can easily work your way to the fix. To help you out we have listed down some of the most common error codes for Voltas AC.
Tata Inverter Split
|EE||Indoor machine EE fault|
|E0||Outdoor EE fault|
|E1||Indoor fan fault|
|E2||Indoor fan zero-crossing detection abnormal|
|E3||Indoor coil fault and sensor fault|
|E4||Indoor ambient temperature sensor fault|
|E5||Fan Operation Error|
|E6||Indoor and outdoor machine communication fault|
|E8||Outdoor communication fault|
|F1||Compressor starting abnormal|
|F2||Compressor out of step fault|
|F3||IPM module fault|
|F4||Compressor shell roof fault/protection|
|F5||Discharge temperature sensor fault|
|F6||Section temperature sensor fault|
|F7||Outdoor coil temperature sensor fault|
|F8||Outdoor ambient temperature sensor fault|
|F9||Outdoor DC fan fault|
|P1||Outdoor machine AC current protection|
|P2||Compressor phase current protection|
|P3||Outdoor unit over-high or over-low AC voltage protection|
|P4||DC voltage over-high or over-low voltage protection|
|P5||IPM over-high temperature protection|
|P6||Discharge temperature overheat protection|
|P7||Cooling indoor coil anti freezing protection|
|P8||Cooling outdoor coil overheat protection|
|P9||Heating indoor coil overheat protection|
|PC||Cooling outdoor ambient temperature over-low protection|
|PH||Heating outdoor ambieent temperature over-high protection|
|L1||Drive bus voltage over-high protection|
|L2||Drive bus voltage over-low protection|
|L3||Drive phase current overload fault|
|L4||Phase current samping abnormal|
|U1||IPM Over current protection|
|U3||Compressor Over current protection|
|U4||Over voltage protection|
|U5||Low voltage protection|
|U7||Over speed protection|
Venture Slimline Tower
Its sleek and tall design helps to fit in small spaces. Additionally, it suits the style of your room interiors.
|E1||The trouble of indoor unit room temperature sensor|
|E2||The trouble of indoor unit pipe temperature sensor|
|E3||The trouble of PG motor|
|E5||Wired controller communication failure|
|E6||The EEPRO of indoor unit error|
|1E||The trouble og outdoor unit room temperature sensor|
|2E||The trouble of outdoor unit pipe temperatue sensor|
|3E||The trouble of exhaust sensor|
|4E||The EEPRO of indoor unit error ( outdoor unit). Replace the module board of outdoor unit|
|8E||The trouble of PFC. Replace the module board of outdoor unit|
|H3||Stop for compressor overload protection|
|H5||Stop for IPM module protection|
|H6||PG motor does not operate ( indoor fan motor)|
|HC||PFC overcurrent malfunction|
|L9||High protection of power|
|LP||Indoor and outdoor units cant match with each other|
|PH||High voltage protection|
|PL||Low voltage protection|
|C5||Jumper cap malfunction|
Don’t attempt to repair the air conditioner by yourself, it can cause an electric shock or fire. Please check the following items before asking for repair, it can save your time and money.
- Does not operate immediately when the air conditioner is restarted. Once the ac is stopped, compressor will take approx. 3 minutes to restart.
- There’s unusual smell blowing from the outlet after operation is started. The unit has no peculiar smell by itself. If has, that is due to the smell accumulated in the ambient. Solution method; Cleaning the filter. If the problem still persists, so need to clean ac.
- Sound of water flow can be heard during the operation. While ac is running for while the compressor get started or stopped, refrigerated sound can be heard.
- In cool mode, sometimes the mist emitted from the air outlet vent. When the indoor temperature and humidity are very high, this phenomenon would happen. This is caused by the room air is swiftly cooled down. After running for a while, indoor temperature and humidity will fall down, the mist will go away.
- Creaking noise can be heard when start or stop the unit. This is caused by the deformation of plastic due to the changes in temperature.
- Trane VRF Error Codes – How To Resolve Them - September 28, 2023
- Haier MRV Air Conditioner Error Codes – Here Are The Solutions - September 28, 2023
- Blue Star AC Error Codes – Causes and How to Easily Fix Them - September 22, 2023